|Faqs for Employer|
Ans. Yes, it is possible to download a blank JVC. You can do so by clicking the Download JVC link under heading ‘Employer Section’ on the Home Page.
Ans. In order to make changes in the JVC go to your My-Page section, click the link ‘My Posted Jobs’ and select the desired JVC, make the required changes and click on the “Update” button.
Ans. AWPO charges a very nominal fee towards the placement service provided to employers. These charges are minimal in comparison with other civil recruitment agencies charge for their services.
Ans. Employers can access AWPO database by logging on the web-site. They can shortlist and draw a panel of suitable candidate, however contact details and CV of the candidates are protected and are not made available to employers at that point. Here employers are suggested to approach WPO or any of the Regional Office located at your nearest, with your requirement.
Ans. The AWPO can provide the following categories of Ex Army professionals and Dependents -
- Executives, HRD Managers, Administrators.
- Production and Works Managers.
- Civil Engineers for Highways and other infrastructure constructions.
- Telecommunications, IT and Electronics Engineers.
- Doctors, Nurses and Para Medical staff.
- Inventory & Material Management Executives, Supervisors and Staff.
- Event & Estate Managers and Office Assistants.
- Security Officers, Security Supervisors and Guards
- Mechanics : Automobiles, Heavy Machinery, Telecom, Electrical Instruments and others.
- Drivers, Peons, Messangers, Cooks and Waiters.
- Operators Earth Moving Plants and Machinery.
- Many others.
Ans. Yes, AWPO has various Regional Offices and Placement Cells (PCs) which are situated in key locations across the country.